Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

hello from Argentina

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ubahn

Established Member
Impact
0
Well, I've been using the site for a few days now, but I just now notice that I forgot to introduce myself!

My name is Juan, I'm from Argentina and have been into domaining in and out for about 9 years. I never took it too seriously, but am starting to do so now. My first sale was about one year ago, two .com.ar domains for about USD350 (not bad IMO :) ). I've got some .COMs, but not too many. I'm about to get my first payment from Sedo and I plan to reinvest 100%.

Already seen that there are some very big players here, and some very knowledgeable and helpful people. Everyone has been very nice to me so far and I look forward to building new relationships over here (business and maybe even friends).

Meet you all soon in the rest of the subforums!

juan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros
 
1
•••
Hello Juan, welcome to NamePros! :D
 
0
•••
Welcome Juan, have fun.
 
1
•••
Hi Juan, Hope you like it here...
 
1
•••
Thank you T-Soul, Momo, Zinc and holeinone; looking forward to exchange information (and maybe domains!) with you.
 
0
•••
HI, ubahn
welcome to NamePros.
 
1
•••
Hi, nice to meet you :hi:
 
1
•••
Hello juan :wave: Enjoy your stay!
 
1
•••
hi
i'm glad you finally got round to introduving yourself!
;)
Joe
 
1
•••
welcome Juan :)
 
0
•••
Welcome welcome welcome!! I wish you luck in your business dealings here!! Enjoy your time... have a little fun with your work!! B-)
 
0
•••
Welcome, well good luck with your work.
 
1
•••
Thanks everyone, I'm amazed by the nice responses I get on this forum! I guess that's why I'm reading it a lot every day :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Welcome, Juan!

Thank you for the great introduction. Domain names in Spanish seem to be very hot. If you're bi-lingual, as I would guess, I think you have a great future in this game.

Hope you enjoy many fun and profitable returns to NamePros.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back