NameSilo

Hello from an infosec enthusiast!

Located in ☆ Networking - Meet and Greet, started by Save Breach, Mar 25, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Save Breach

Save Breach Established Member

Hi there,

I am a web hacker (part time) and generally when I am not hacking, I am finding other ways to earn money online -- mostly investments. Feel free to have a conversation in DMs about any infosec related projects if you have any in mind, I can help guide you possibly.

So I am not exactly new to domain investing... One thing I am deeply interested in are .com domains, and its my dream to own a good 4 letter domain some day. Back when I was 14, I became curious about the whole domain-investing business after reading an article on it, when I got 15 I bought my first 5 letter domain, by that time sadly no 4 letter ones were there. So that's how it goes, finally I am part of this forum that looks quite cool.

Somehow, I lost a lot of money in crypto investments draining down my side-assets. What would you advise me to build a decent portfolio in this business, are you open to DMs?

Cheers!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My portfolio: savebreach.com

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Aryan B

Aryan B Established Member

3. Sulabh Sharma

Sulabh Sharma Top Contributor VIP

Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

4. Domains Ted

Domains Ted Established Member

5. OmarVG

OmarVG Top Contributor VIP

6. Pay.My.id

Pay.My.id Established Member

Hello @Save Breach

Welcome to Namepros

7. Indianad

Indianad Upgraded Member Gold Account

Welcome to NPs!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice