Hello Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGoodwin

Established Member
Impact
I am new to NP but have a large portfolio of domain names, .com and .co.uk. At this time I am looking into the possibilities of selling my portfolio as a whole however I am having difficulty in putting the portfolio in the right place where domain investors can see it. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi @JGoodwin you can post your portfolio here in appraisal section, you shall then get blunt, frank but also best of suggestions for your domains. Value and to which market it will be most suitable. Wishing you the best for your domain sales. Welcome to NP. :)

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

•••
•••
•••
Hey there @JGoodwin, welcome to the forum and good luck with your sales.

•••
Hello.

Welcome to NamePros. Post your portfolio in the Appraisal section if you need the domains appraised. If you don't, post it in the 'Sell Domains' section and the amount of responses you get will give you feedback on what folks think.

•••
•••
•••
Hey @JGoodwin

Welcome to NP, hope u njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

Regarding your portfolio, you can stick it here on NP directly. It all depends on what you price expectations are. NP is reseller market so you would not be getting end user pricing.

•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
•••
Hello JGoodWin, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros! Good luck selling your portfolio. If you're targeting end users, the main venues/channels for that are:
- your domain landing pages
- for .co.uk names - UK's local marketplaces specializing in respective ccTLD
- Afternic
- Sedo
- Flippa
- GoDaddy Marketplace

For brandable domains only:
- BrandBucket
- BrandDo
- BrandRoot
- Namerific

If you need to unload some domains quickly, best place for that is a reseller marketplace like... right here, at NamePros ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the Namepros community

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back