Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello everyone!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

1wik

Established Member
Impact
25
Hi everyone!
My name is Olga!

I've been working online for a while, I've dabbled in domaining.
But now I'm going to be domaining full-time, so I decided to make an NP account and will now be very active on here, so I thought I should say hello.))

I'm looking to network and meet new people, engage, possibly participate in local meet-ups if there are any in london :?::xf.smile:

So, hello to all members of NP!
 
14
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi @1wik ... Welcome to NP :)
 
5
•••
Olga, welcome. There is a lot of knowledge stored on Namepros waiting for you to discover. Enjoy your adventure in domaining.
Thank you! I'm on it! ;)
 
1
•••
1
•••
1
•••
Welcome to Np, Olga :)

Добро пожаловать!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
You may also want to check domenforum.net
Spasibo!!
Yes, I've heard of that one before, will check for sure! Hopefully I won't need a webmoney account lol
 
2
•••
1
•••
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back