Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello Everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericlune

New Member
Impact
3
Hi,

I came across this site when I was looking for more information on Domain Parking.
I had couple of domains on my hand that I wanted to use for my businesses, which didn't end up happening.

Good to be here!
I've already gotten tons of information from this site.

I see that a lot of people have a big portfolios. I'd appreciate tips for beginner like myself! I don't have a lot of domains at the moment.

Thank you for your time and response in advance!

Sincerely,

Eric
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey there ericlune! Let me be the first to extend a warm welcome to the forum!
 
2
•••
Nice to meet another new person here :)
 
2
•••
Thank you!
 
0
•••
Welcome Eric!
 
2
•••
Cool, Eric ….welcome
 
2
•••
Welcome to the forum Eric :hi:
 
1
•••
Hi Eric,

Welcome aboard. Enjoy travelling a lot around here... :)
 
1
•••
Welcome!
 
0
•••
Welcome ! to the forum.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back