Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everyone, my name is Eli and I'm from South Australia, it says all that in my profile already though ;)

And you can see what I do by looking at my sig :hehe: (I hope you don't think I'm advertising because of that aha)

So yeah I'm a beginner web developer (at least I want to be)
I'll try and stay active on this site now :D
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello and welcome to the forums Eli, Enjoy your stay at a great place..
 
0
•••
Hi Eli!

Good to see another Aussie on board.

Welcome :)
 
0
•••
Hi Eli. Welcome to NP :) Have fun.
 
0
•••
Hey Eli
Welcome to NamePros :hi:
 
0
•••
Hello Eli! Welcome aboard!
 
0
•••
HI, Eli
welcome to NamePros :) :wave:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the welcomes :)
 
0
•••
Hello there Eli,
Welcome to NamePros !
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard, mate!

Welcome to the finest domaining community I know of!

Many happy returns.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back