Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitufo

Established Member
Impact
0
A little intro about myself. My name is Jeffrey Tu, born in Taiwan, raised in the caribbean (Dominican Republic), attended college in miami, Florida and now I am located in Guan Dong, China working on a corporate website for the family business.

I found this forum on google, great forum (cheers). I feel I will be able to meet a lot of people also benefit a lot from this forum and hopefully one day I will be able to contribute back to the forum. Well that's it for now.

P.S. I thought about crashing in someones thread for my introduction to save forum space, but oh well.

takecare
Jeff
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
For the few days I'm here I already enjoyed this nice palce a lot. So I hope you will
 
0
•••
hi Jeffrey! welcome to NP:)
 
0
•••
Welcome Jeffrey,
You must be a very open minded person considering all the places you've lived in. I look forward to seeing you around in the forum.
 
0
•••
welcome to NP, enjoy your stay
 
0
•••
Open minded

gio~logist said:
Welcome Jeffrey,
You must be a very open minded person considering all the places you've lived in. I look forward to seeing you around in the forum.

Yeah I try to be as open minded. Different ideas and point of view is always welcome for me. Anyways, once again thanks for the warm welcome people. As I will be seen you guys in other threads :]
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Nice introduction, thanks. Hope you truly enjoy this community.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back