IT.COM

Hello everyone

NameSilo
Watch

Steve75

Established Member
Impact
Hello, am steve, new to the community, i was introduced to the community by a friend i hope to have a nice time here. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Steve .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Your friend did you a big favour by pointing you here .. NP is a great place to grow your knowledge of the industry. Have you started buying selling yet? If so, how's it been going?

Also .. this is the meet and greet section, so how about share with us a bit more about yourself and where you're from?

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
Thanks. Am an African, i live in South Africa but am a Nigerian. Am into IT. Just got some domains and i needed to sell them that was why a friend directed me here. But when i got here i started reading a lot of interesting threads and am beginning to think of investing in the domain business. Once again thank you

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello!

That's a smart thing you are doing, reading through the Forum and gaining insights and ideas into the domain names business!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Steve and welcome to nps!

•••
Hello Steve and welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
•••
Hello Steve , welcome to Namepros

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back