Hello everyone!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

fotislab

Established Member
Impact
6
Hello everyone,
My name is Fotis and i am new in domaining. Currently, I am trying to learn as much as possible here from your threads and comments. I have to confess, I couldn't hold my self and bought some domains :sorry:
Hope to learn every day something new and become a good domainer at some point.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP
 
3
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)
 
3
•••
Welcome aboard! :)
 
3
•••
Thank you, guys! :)
 
1
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
3
•••
I have to confess, I couldn't hold my self and bought some domains :sorry:

Most of us do that even though we're warned against it!
It's nice to have you at NamePros - keep reading and learning. :xf.smile:
 
3
•••
Thanks a lot!
 
2
•••
WELCOME
 
3
•••
Welcome! (y)​
 
2
•••
Halloa.
 
3
•••
I have to confess, I couldn't hold my self and bought some domains :sorry:
You are not truly new to domaining if you haven't done this, so fret not it is but a rite of passage. Only after doing so can you truly understand why the experienced ones say, not to. :oldman:
 
3
•••
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome.
@domains21 I am trying to learn something every day and a mistake is the biggest (not free) lesson of the day!
 
0
•••
Hi Fotis and welcome

Cheers
Corey
 
1
•••
Alohaaa!
 
1
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!
 
2
•••
Hello, welcome to NP!
:xf.smile:
 
1
•••
welcome
 
1
•••
Welcome from 🇩🇪
 
1
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back