Dynadot

Hello everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ovokate

Established Member
Impact
My name is katherine and I just registered today. I'm so glad to be a part of this great forum and I can't wait to star learning from everyone here. Cheers! :xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Katherine .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

How about you tell us a bit more about yourself, where you're from and what got you interested in domains?

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
Hi Katherine, welcome to the forum!

•••
Hey @ovokate

Welcome to NP, hope you enjoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
•••
Hi Katherine .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

How about you tell us a bit more about yourself, where you're from and what got you interested in domains?

Best of luck going forward! :)
Thank you! I'm from Nigeria and I got to know about domaining and namepros when I stumbled on a topic about domain flipping and it's all so intriguing. I also learnt a lot from watching domainsherpa interviews

•••
Hello @ovokate !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Thank you! I'm from Nigeria and I got to know about domaining and namepros when I stumbled on a topic about domain flipping and it's all so intriguing. I also learnt a lot from watching domainsherpa interviews

Nice .. so did I .. really great information there! I'm really glad it will be coming back in the new year! :)

•••
•••
Welcome Katherine, Wish you the best.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros.. All the best.

•••
Hello Katherine and welcome to np's!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
katherine hi, and welcome to NP.

•••
•••
•••
Hope yo can earn renewal fees

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back