IT.COM

Hello everyone

NameSilo
Watch

Angeline Malik

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone

This is Angeline from Rawalpindi. I am not totally new to the domaining world as I have worked as a software developer for a number of years and I have dealt with various domains of our clients. However now I have started taking interest in the commercial side of the domain names and I hope that I'll learn here from the members of NamePros a lot.
I also hope that I would be able to help the community if there are any issues related to developing domain names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome to the forum friend! Glad to have a developer on board.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros.. Happy Domaining..(y)

•••
Welcome to the Namepros and nice to meet you!

•••
Hi Angeline, Welcome to NamePros! Best of Luck to you!

•••
•••
Hello Angeline .. Welcome aboard NP! :)

Have you started buying any domains yet? Is there any market at all in .pk names or do most people use .com there?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Angeline Malik
Welcome-to-the-forum-(myway2fortune.info).png

Hope to see you around..

•••
Hello Angeline! Welcome to NP!

Happy domaining!

•••
Hi everyone

This is Angeline from Rawalpindi. I am not totally new to the domaining world as I have worked as a software developer for a number of years and I have dealt with various domains of our clients. However now I have started taking interest in the commercial side of the domain names and I hope that I'll learn here from the members of NamePros a lot.
I also hope that I would be able to help the community if there are any issues related to developing domain names.
Welcome @Angeline Malik
Hope you will get good going in domaining as well. Best of luck

•••
•••
Hello Angeline :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back