Dynadot

Hello everyone, Lets share something!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ritik bhardwaj

Established Member
Impact
Please share your new experience in this industry and what mistakes you have done till now.

Me:-
I have not taken NamePros seriously and this is the worst mistake from me. Please go through NamePros for a minimum of 2 hours per day for 6-7 months before purchasing your first domain.

I have won a bid in an auction [Godaddy] on cybernearme.com, Has you can see this domain has a meaning and it has a popular extension [.com] and keywords [Cyber, near] But I have done a mistake in not identifying its name meaning.

Every domain must have a specific meaning, Ig Cybernearme can be related to cybercrime or cybercafe or anything else related to cyber. Also, this type of domain is a services type, So finding end-to-end user is difficult.

And before purchasing hand red domain, Think about why it is available to buy till now, Why nobody has owned it. Because to find a brandable and perfect hand-reg domain we need to spend a huge amount of time in research.

So, This was my first and worst mistake and I wish you all the best....

Attachments

• GoDaddy Domain Appraisals.pdf
    350.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm newbie but I'm very critical to 1) dot com or dot dead rule, and this is the reason why all this xyz-shitshtorm happened: instead of jump in the bandwagon, domainers just dont believe in success in alternative tlds, don't be that conservative, take a moderate risk
and 2) hardcore-seo-related domain like ColonoscopyInOntario.com, you should definitely try to find or hand reg brandable names.
IMO of course, good luck!

Last edited:
•••
I'm newbie but I'm very critical to 1) dot com or dot dead rule, and this is the reason why all this xyz-shitshtorm happened: instead of jump in the bandwagon, domainers just dont believe in success in alternative tlds, don't be that conservative, take a moderate risk
and 2) hardcore-seo-related domain like ColonoscopyInOntario.com, you should definitely try to find or hand reg brandable names.
IMO of course, good luck!
Agree with you 💯

•••
•••
•••
I am in this domain business from last 7 months and i have not made any sale. I have only 13 domains in my portfolio. I know only few of them are good. So it is very important to hunt only good domains and for this you have to do deep research for registering domains.

•••
Hello, everyone has hand reg'd weak domains, this is why it's important to learn first.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back