Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello everyone,I'm Carla!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

esmeco

New Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone!:)

My name is Carla and I'm from Portugal.

I'm a college student majoring in Computer Science.As so,I love computers and internet.
Beside staying hours at the computer I also love to draw,read books,play board games,watch movies and listen to music.

I hope to find this forums a nice place to share my thoughts with the community and hopefully learn something here! :blink:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Thank you for the welcoming message!:D
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Carla!:wave:
 
0
•••
g'day Carla and welcome to Namepros
 
0
•••
Hi Carla, welcome to NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
Hi Carla! Bienvenida!
 
0
•••
hi Carla
 
0
•••
Hello carla nice to meet you :) i am also new here...
 
0
•••
Hi Carla, welcome aboard to the forum!
 
0
•••
oi Carla,

vamos falar um pouco na língua de Camões! :tu:
seja bem-vinda ao fórum, vc vai gostar muito daqui... muitas coisas para serem lidas e aprendidas e é bom ter mais um membro que possa compartilhar seus conhecimentos com a gente

eu sou brasileiro e também gosto muito de computadores e internet, porém eu sou médico :D

P.S.: sorry guys and gals but i had to write a welcome in my mother language :)

cordilamente,
Fabricio
 
0
•••
Hello there and welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi Carla :)
Welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros :hi:
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back