Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Everybody...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaia

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello Everyone,


I'm new here and I heard this is a good place to learn about domain and web developing.

I just graduated from a medical field and currently curious with domaining.


I hope to learn from you guys.

Cheers,


Gaia
B-)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
whoa a doctor and a domainer
welcome and enjoy here
 
0
•••
Actually, I'm a nurse not a doctor.

Thanks for welcoming me. B-)
 
0
•••
Make yourself at home man :)
 
0
•••
Love your font Gaia
 
0
•••
Thanks... I love the classic Courier font type...
duceman said:
Love your font Gaia

Hurley4540 said:
Make yourself at home man :)

Thank you, see you around.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
g'day Gaia and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard to NP!
 
0
•••
coreyg said:
g'day Gaia and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey


Thanks!

htmlindex said:
Welcome aboard to NP!


thanks for the greetings... htmlindex, i thought I had an insect on my monitor, I jumped away from my desk man.

that was a good laugh though...tnx
 
0
•••
Hi Gaia this is a great place to learn
 
0
•••
Welcome! Hope to see you here often!
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to Namepros, Nice to meet you
 
0
•••
:hi: Gaia

Great to have you here at NamePros and congratulations on graduating the medical degree, that's quite an achievement :) I wish you all the best with both your medical & domaining aspirations.
 
0
•••
welcome to np
you are the second doctor i know who are into webdevelopment...
which country are u from?
anyway enjoy!

regards
Joey
 
0
•••
Thanks everybody...
 
0
•••
Hey Guys,

Nice to see you all of you here. I just have joined this forum.

Gaia said:

I'm new here and I heard this is a good place to learn about domain and web developing.

I hope to learn from you guys.

Gaia
B-)

and, I'm here for the same purpose.
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros gaia :wave:
 
0
•••
bizwiz said:
welcome to namepros gaia :wave:
Thanks for the greet everybody...

Bizwiz, I've noticed that you have the same avatar as htmlindex...just noticing :hehe:
 
0
•••
Welcome gaia......

u will learn a lot here........
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back