Dynadot

Hello everybody

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sub8Routine

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone

I'm new to domaining, currently studying about it. I am not going to rush into it... I want to be as informed and well prepared as possible before starting investing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NamePros & Enjoy the Journey! :xf.smile::xf.grin::xf.wink::xf.cool:(y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Sub8 .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

That's a really good strategy you have .. lots of newcomers spend tons before even realising what makes a good domain to buy .. and more importantly .. up to what price to buy it for!

If you have a moment, tell us where you're from and how/why you became interested in domains?

Best of luck to you going forward in your domaining adventures! :)

•••
•••
Hello Sub8 .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

That's a really good strategy you have .. lots of newcomers spend tons before even realising what makes a good domain to buy .. and more importantly .. up to what price to buy it for!

If you have a moment, tell us where you're from and how/why you became interested in domains?

Best of luck to you going forward in your domaining adventures! :)

Thank you very much. I am from Greece and I feel that investing in domain names is a profitable type of investment.

•••
Thank you very much. I am from Greece and I feel that investing in domain names is a profitable type of investment.

Cool .. what do businesses use most in Greece? .gr, .eu, .com, or something else?

•••
Welcome to NP that taking it slow is a novel approach and a wise one. Best of luck to you.

•••
Cool .. what do businesses use most in Greece? .gr, .eu, .com, or something else?

.gr & .com are the most preferable, but I am not sure which one is first... I think that more extroverted companies go with .com and businesses that target to greek market go with .gr, but it's just a guess...

•••
.gr & .com are the most preferable ...

I guess that's fairly similar to here in Canada. Most companies want the .com .. but obviously when it comes to price and quality, many small/medium companies just get the .ca as most of those companies only operate within Canada anyways. I was curious for Greece to see if it was any different because of the easier trade with the rest of Europe, thought that would have made the countries with relatively smaller economies in the EU hoping to export and attract business less prone to going with the local ccTLD, and going more with .com, or even .eu. Do you see any end users actually using .eu over there?

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to Namepros, good luck buddy!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros. We wish you the best in domaining.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome @Sub8Routine Sounds like you are getting started the "right" way by wanting to learn first. Good Luck!

•••
•••
Welcome friend!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back