Dynadot

Hello domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel-MD

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm a long time reader of NamePros for like 6 or 7 years but just today decided to register an account and say few things about me.

I'm Daniel and for some years I'm developing my own network of websites. You can see some of my properties here: mediadigi.com/network/

Besides those I'm actively buying and selling domain names and websites so I'm sure we can do some business here ;)

Have a great day,
D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you folks for such a warm welcome. I appreciate it and I thank you all for your nice words.

:kiss::xf.grin:

•••
•••
Hello @Daniel-MD .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Seems you are one of the rare exceptions of people who bought domains to build out .. who actually build out their domains! lol

Good on you for that! How are your results? Was the effort worth it with the advertising/affiliate income?

Best of luck to you! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @Daniel-MDSeems you are one of the rare exceptions of people who bought domains to build out .. who actually build out their domains! lol

Good on you for that! How are your results? Was the effort worth it with the advertising/affiliate income?

Best of luck to you! :)

Well there is a simple explication to this: I don't have enough cash to purchase great domain names in the range of hundreds of thousands of $$ and that's why I add value to them by building digital brands. And I really like building websites ;) Is going good for me and I'm slowly expanding operations.

•••
•••
•••
Back