Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain HealthPractice(.)com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirengirl

Established Member
Impact
35
I have a rough idea of its value, curious what others think? Regged for nearly 10 years (Since June 98') .net, .org, .us, info, .co.uk taken.

Thanks:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone? I'm hoping to sell this year just want some feedback!

Thanks :xf.love:
 
0
•••
Nice generic medical/health domain. In my opinion I would say low-mid $x,xxx.
 
1
•••
I would price it between $20-$30k
How close is this to your value sirengirl?
 
1
•••
oh wow. nice one! i would think it will be about 8-10k domain.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the feedback everyone, Rep added to all who responded. Initially I thought similar to E-Thunder's estimate of, "low-mid $x,xxx", though perhaps it may be as much as some others have said, If I'm lucky enough to find the right end-user. :xf.love:
 
0
•••
sirengirl said:
Thanks for the feedback everyone, Rep added to all who responded. Initially I thought similar to E-Thunder's estimate of, "low-mid $x,xxx", though perhaps it may be as much as some others have said, If I'm lucky enough to find the right end-user. :xf.love:

Maybe to a reseller, although I feel you could do better than that with this domain. low $xx,xxx would be my guess on its value.

:gn:

Good luck.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back