IT.COM

budget: above $1000 Health tech startup seeking short brandable .com ($3k budget)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Carroll

Established Member
Impact
Update:

Thank you to everyone who participated.

As we have now received hundreds of submissions, I am going to close down this thread for further submissions at this time so I can focus on responding to everyone.

If you are waiting on a response, you should hear from me in the next few hours. For those who sent submissions, I will be in touch via PM with any updates. Thank you again for all the help!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Happy holidays everyone.

Seeking a short brandable .com for a personal healthcare startup specialized in medical tests for various ailments and conditions (ex. diabetes tests, pregnancy tests, etc.) These tests can be administered directly by the patient without the need of an onsite physician.

A few more details:
  • Should be 5 to 8 characters in length
  • Prefer names with relevance to personal healthcare, as opposed to completely made-up words
  • Looking for .com only
  • Budget is fluid and we are exploring various names in the $1,000 - $3,000 range
  • Want something that is modern, catchy and establishes credibility
  • Brands that resonate with include: Curology, 23 & Me, PillPack, GoodRX
If you have a name matching these criteria please contact me via PM with the name, and your asking price. Thank you.

PM Sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back