Domain Empire

HDD REGENERATOR SOFTWARE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

faridreza99

Impact
How to use hdd regenerator software?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hint:
GOOGLE is your friend.
Search for it instead of copy and pasting a question just to spam the forum.

•••
i do,nt like your answer

•••
•••
Hello

If HDD Regenerator is working straight on the hard drive, it's a very bad idea. Data recovery software should recover data to a different hard drive. Standard exercise is to hook the failing disk up as a secondary disk on a working PC and recover files to the working disk.

What you are working with is, almost definitely, physical damage (gouges) to the heads and platters. You want to run the disk as little as possible and recover the most important data first.

If it was my disk, I'd stop the software, remove the hard drive, attach it to another PC, and run one of the many data recovery packages available that DON'T try to "repair" the disk.

•••
Hiii
If it was my disk, i might stop the software system, remove the hard drive, attach it to a different PC, and run one among the various information recovery packages accessible that do not attempt to "repair" the disk.

•••
•••
•••
Wow! Has a lot of software on it. Which to use?

•••
There are lots of categories..... HDD Regenerator is a good one to use.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back