Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Hd-dvd-forum.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OttoYiu

VIP Member
Impact
21
How much do you think this domain is worth before I develop it and after.

Hd-dvd-forum.com

Icy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*bump*
 
0
•••
Reg Fee, unless those keywords are very high paying. :imho:

After dev, with an active forum. Prices could go high up.

Ta-ra.

Flubber
 
0
•••
I am happy because I bought this domain for $0.30 on E-Bay. :hehe:

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Reg fee, it makes no sense to me.
 
0
•••
too many hyphens, $0.00 - very low $X
 
0
•••
I agree.

It means High Density DVD (30 GB) from Toshiba.
 
0
•••
The hyphens decrease the value. Reg fee undeveloped. Might increase with development.
 
0
•••
The second hyphen destroys it i'm afraid.
 
0
•••
too-many-hyphens

unless you're aiming for search engine placement, the hyphens make the name hard to remember for the casual user.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the proposal.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back