Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Have an offer, Please help appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

patches

Established Member
Impact
3
I have an offer for GasForecast*com can you help with an appraisal.

Google search for "Gas"=218,000,000
Google search for "Gas Forecast" =11,300
Google search for Gas Forecast= 2,430,000
Overture for Gas Prices = 159586

I have an offer for $100
It's registered until June of next year.

I'm thinking I should hang onto it a little longer as gas prices are a big concern right now. Am I right or wrong. Please advise.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
patches said:
I have an offer for $100

:sold:

Accept that "Quick Sale" offer, and invest the proceeds IMHO. :yell:

PS. Is the offer from an End user?
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back