IT.COM

HateTV.com's first professional cartoon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
Hey guys I went with Allan's service. Take a look at the cartoon he made for me, and tell me what you think http://hatetv.com/question-1.html I think it looks a lot cleaner. Should I do this with the rest of the questions like this?

Don

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The cartoon is nicely done - but the subject shows a total lack of class and respect. It offends me as a person who loves animals and has two veterinarians in my family as well as other family members who help care for animals at shelters etc.

It always disappoints me when some people (mostly insecure men filled with hate) find it funny to joke about such things. A REAL man doesn't need to. Period!

I realize this is just some weak attempt at humor - but the very fact that you have to joke about it - and make all 3 choices against the cat's survival - shows that you have some deep seeded issues. So while you may try to pass it off as just humor - I know better.

It's disappointing to see this crap. Then again - anybody who has a project devoted to 'hate' has a lot of problems to begin with - and we shouldn't be surprised by the total lack of decency coming from them (or their project).

Very sad.

Maybe your next cartoon can make fun of disabled people - or maybe the homeless. Perhaps joke about the environment which is being damaged so terribly. Maybe even poke fun at Aids.

•••
Now that's funny! When I post the rest of the cartoons or what ever else I do with this site, try to just skip the post. There's no need for you to get personal with me. I have been working on this with many other members here, and I hardly think we're all evil and filled with hate. I'm a Psychology Major, and I can't link the joke to any type of human suffering, not sure how that step was made. I actually like the concept of the site, you don't, bye bye.

•••
•••
Maybe I misunderstood this.

Maybe Don is actually using this to demonstrate that TV plays too much of a role in people's lives. Maybe seeing ONLY this one example gave me the wrong impression. Don may actually be up to something good here - so I apologize for my strong words. This whole project may be about 'Hating TV' - and not a actual 'Hate' site in general.

Perhaps there is a method to his madness - that was not apparent by this SINGLE example. If that's the case Don - you deserve my sincere apology. I'm sure you can understand how this could be misinterpreted.

At least I hope so. :)

•••
No Biggie NamePopper, it's an anti television site, nothing more. I believe that hating TV is a good thing. What was once designed as a medium for communicating with the masses, has turned into a box that controls almost every fiber of our society. HATE TV!

Don

•••
Thanks Don. I am......

A) Glad to hear it!

B) A person who loves all animals (even the humans ;) ) and sometimes gets upset by certain jokes and references. I'm working on it.

C) A person who stands before you humble and sorry for thinking this was more serious than it really is. I am sorry for 'assuming' anything. That was wrong. Hopefully people know me well enough that I can be forgiven for my emotions that appeared here.

Sincerely
Nick

Last edited:
•••
Relax, sometimes we let our emotions get the best of us, that's all that happened. I used to post with you back at DNF, you're still OK with me. Take care and best of luck to you,

Don

•••
Thanks Don. Check your pm's.

Have a great weekend man. Good luck with all your ventures!

Nick

•••
Nice work! Funny site 4sure..

TV does have a way of "controlling" peoples lives.. and the "content" the TV producers keep coming up with.. such as the "reality shows" and shows that poke fun of the "loosers" IMO is the bottom of the bucket as far as class and taste coming from producers... Have they simply run out of "good quality" content? sad!

Best of success with your project Don!

•••
Anyone care for some popcorn :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back