Dynadot

report Charlie Hebdo: Prophet Mohamed cartoon published in first magazine edition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mohammad

Established Member
Impact
Charlie Hebdo front cover: Prophet Mohamed cartoon published in first magazine edition since Paris terror attacks

Source: Independent

I'm a Muslim and Paris terror attacks made me sad and I hate terrorists. But what's wrong with Mohammed Prophet? It's insulting Muslim's beliefs, not freedom, literally.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Charlie Hebdo insults everyone equally.... but only Radical and many other Muslims don't accept it. Not only they don't accept freedom of speech, they kill those who believe in it, in the name of Allah. Time for Muslims to think about that.
polls_Free_2Bspeech_2Bcriticism_2Bof_2Breligion_2800_625261_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

oic-erasing-free-speech-toon.jpg

More intolerance... today
French centre, churches attacked in Niger in Charlie Hebdo protest

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...iger-Charlie-Hebdo-protest.html#ixzz3P1A1vnDR

•••
So says the one who belongs to a cult that believes all should submit to some pedophile or die.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back