Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain hatechat.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

darksoul32

Established Member
Impact
2
So what do you guys think this would be worth now if I installed the 3 sections that I haven't yet and had some traffic and how much would it be worth now?

Its a site where probably only teenagers and immature people like me can fight, bitch, cuss each other and so on in chatrooms and stuff for no reason whatsoever. I haven't seen any other sites like this out there so tell me what you think.

Also how much do you guys think I could get for the domain name?

Hopefully this will be worth some :$: :hehe:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I hate it! :hehe:


Low $xxx perhaps?
 
0
•••
lol
Really so a couple hundred? like 2-3? what about the domain name itself?

How much do you guys think I could get for the domain name?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Just the domain... high $x to low $xx.

It's impossible to give a development appraisal based on something that is still in the works. Could be 10 cents or $10 million.

darksoul32 said:
I haven't seen any other sites like this out there so tell me what you think.

4chan.org is ranked 933 at Alexa.
 
0
•••
how much does it worth?
 
0
•••
negative domain.
0 - reg fee.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back