Dynadot

Has it all ended...??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interviewed Monte on Friday - an interview that lasted just about an hour. Its compelling listening for both newbies and veteran domainers alike as Monte talks about the beginning of the .com landrush, how he was involved in some of those $1m+ sales, the late 90's bust, through to today and also the future of the internet...

He also offers tips and advice for anyone even remotely interested in the world of domains.. Not so much a personal perspective, more a master class.

Anyway, -RJ- has the file and I guess you should be able to hear pretty soon...

:)

badger

•••
I have missed it as well - and NPQ's sense of humor! :)

•••
Tell us how we can help, RJ.

Please let us know if and how we can help.

Perhaps even a private board within NP for planning.

Many hands (mouths) make light work.

Regards,
Keith

•••
There is one Forging :P

Go to usercp > Group memberships and apply to RNP i think i can still accept people.

•••
Badger said:
Interviewed Monte on Friday - an interview that lasted just about an hour. Its compelling listening for both newbies and veteran domainers alike as Monte talks about the beginning of the .com landrush, how he was involved in some of those $1m+ sales, the late 90's bust, through to today and also the future of the internet...

He also offers tips and advice for anyone even remotely interested in the world of domains.. Not so much a personal perspective, more a master class.

Anyway, -RJ- has the file and I guess you should be able to hear pretty soon...

:)

badger
OUTSTANDING INTERVIEW, JOB WELL DONE IAN!!!!!

•••
it was certainly an eye opening interview :D
thanks

Joe

•••
Morphmaster said:
There is one Forging :P

Go to usercp > Group memberships and apply to RNP i think i can still accept people.

Hey, I wanted to help and also, I have applied to Radio a few days back. No reply yet. :(
I also talked to NPQ, and she said I can come in the team. What do I do now?

•••
Hey BW I gave you some things to work on... did you finish them? Let me know :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back