IT.COM

Has anyone used Payoneer.com yet for a domain transaction yet?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As you may know by now, payoneer.com now offers an escrow service that can work for domain names.

Has anyone had any experiences using it yet?

How safe is it for domain name transactions for both the seller and buyer?

Is it just like escrow.com? Particularly can you integrate it in a website and can you choose a 1 day review period like escrow, that if the buyer choose not to revew it goes though anyone as the time pass?

Oh yeah, and how does the fees work?

Thanks..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd also be interested in reviews and if one must also have a payoneer acct in parallel with escrow.payoneer.

•••
There are some forum users using it when it was Arrow payments. That program was invitation based. Now it is open to everyone and it looks promising.

•••
I heard they offer a Card you can use in any atm internationally, which means you can get almost instant payments instead of waiting days or longer. Can anyone confirm this?

•••
I heard they offer a Card you can use in any atm internationally, which means you can get almost instant payments instead of waiting days or longer. Can anyone confirm this?
This is my understanding of it as well. I think they they make money both taking a percentage of the initial escrow transaction but also taking an additional small fee when you withdraw $$$.

•••
yes, you can withdraw in any atm with mastercard logo.. you can also use the card to shop in local stores.

•••
I checked out the platform, very similar to escrow same options, maybe others can talk about successful transactions they have done also, and more about the card system.

•••
I've always had excellent service from Escrow.com. That said, I just noticed that Payoneers escrow service is much less than escrow. Sometimes you get what you pay for... anyone have any experience with Payoneer? I would consider using but would like to hear others experiences first.

•••
I've always had excellent service from Escrow.com. That said, I just noticed that Payoneers escrow service is much less than escrow. Sometimes you get what you pay for... anyone have any experience with Payoneer? I would consider using but would like to hear others experiences first.

There's another thread or maybe more that people were saying Payoneer Escrow was excellent and the boss man is active on the forum which is nice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back