Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Harnad.com - File Search Engine

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didoz

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello,

I'm selling my File Search Engine website, Harnad.com

Website is automated, so you have to do nothing!

Website is 3 months old and getting 400+ uniques/month (expecting 500 uniques this month) . I never advertised the website as I was busy. The name is VERY easy to remember and brandable .

Please assume no revenue as I never added before a single ad to the site.

Traffic Proof:
http://www.imagable.com/files/jrwikhpja379fdt5qlda.jpg
http://www.imagable.com/files/4jwjd8oc743giv0prp39.jpg
http://www.imagable.com/files/yi90uzyq7biqca7i7xdi.jpg

Starting Bid: $10
BIN: $100


Domain is registered at Godaddy, and payment must be done by Paypal.

Regards,
Didoz
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Highest bid is $10
 
0
•••
$15 here. When does this end? Please PM if you would like to work something out. I cant pay $100, but I like the site :)
 
0
•••
Check PM please.

BIN lowered to $75
 
0
•••
I will offer $35?
 
0
•••
Thank you for your offer, you are currently the highest bidder.
 
0
•••
40$ from me
 
0
•••
Do you have any traffic stats?
 
0
•••
0
•••
script not work...
4 example i type serial (most popularterm)
ur site say Search results for serial
and not show anythink
 
0
•••
any rev?
 
0
•••
Everything is working fine here.

No revenue, as I never added a single ad to the website.
 
0
•••
Mate could you please PM me the name of the script?

I would first like to explore the script's origin before I bid - I may even BIN the site, I really like it :santa:

Cheers!
 
0
•••
Hello,

Sorry but I bought the site from 2.5 months and really don't know the name of the script. The script is fully automated, you need to do nothing.
 
0
•••
i will be interested in the script w/o the domain , please PM me details and price
 
0
•••
buyer123, please check PM
 
0
•••
I would offer $60 if i could pay by money bookers.
 
0
•••
File Search Engine Site

Please close this thread
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back