Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyman

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HappyHourSales.com

can be better

•••
•••
•••
•••
I agree with @omelet.

Thank you but based on Google Happy Hour sale has very bigger results than Happy Hour sale(S) not sure if that telling any thing !!

•••
Single is usually alway better than plural. I see you have this for sale already at 1,999 so not sure what you need appraisal for. If looking for opinions, I think you are going to have long wait at that price. Problem is the term/concept is too esoteric just by itself I find it tough to business model around it or monetization. I would appraise undeveloped at $250-$500 to aftermarket.

•••
Single is usually alway better than plural. I see you have this for sale already at 1,999 so not sure what you need appraisal for. If looking for opinions, I think you are going to have long wait at that price. Problem is the term/concept is too esoteric just by itself I find it tough to business model around it or monetization. I would appraise undeveloped at $250-$500 to aftermarket.

No not me who is make this for sale at 1,999, yes I put it at Sedo to receive offers but not for 1,999, thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back