Happy Valentine's Day!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Happy Valentine's day, everyone!

Especially the ladies :xf.love:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The same to you.
 
0
•••
:xf.love: you too dave :xf.love:
 
0
•••
Happy Valentine. Anyone got coolz word for text message ?
 
0
•••
Thanks :) Have happy Valentine's day too :)
 
0
•••
Merry St. Valentines Day!
I try to think of an unusual way to verbally celebrate every holiday :P
 
0
•••
Its not going well so far someone sent my girl friend a really nice present and it wasn't me :yell:
 
0
•••
lol uh-oh

Happy Valentines everyone! :xf.love: :xf.love:

NPQ & Mellow <3
 
0
•••
Happy Valentines everyone!

Well i couldn't have finished the flash card i was making for my girl friend , trying to finish it before nite.
 
0
•••
Oh, the joys of being single.... It's nice not to have to worry about it... but ok, ok I'll admit that I'd LIKE to be able to worry about it...

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day everyone. It's my sister's birthday today also. I was going to give her a call when I got a email from my dad telling me she's working today, which means she is in the woods, and won't come out of the woods for another week. I guess I could leave a message on her cell....
 
0
•••
Happy Valentine's day!

:)
 
0
•••
i locked myself out of my house and car today.... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :D
 
0
•••
Another lame day... I didnt even want to go to school today, because i know this $%^!@ a year below me who leaked to her mates that she was gona ask me out... I somehow managed to avoid her, thank god...lol.

Anyway, back to normal i hope, if i see her tomorrow, i will ask her out, because she isnt bad, she is cute!

Rob
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back