Dynadot

Happy Birthday GCgirl4ever

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by Chris Matthers
It better be it

Happy Birthday! :]

didnt take long : happy birthday:bingo: hope you look better than
my
on this happy day:)

•••
Happy Birthday fellow Scorpio :)

Mike

•••
Happy Birthday to you............
Happy birthday dear GC girlllllllllllll

•••
Lol thanks you guys!! I am actually off to get my drivers permit!! :woohoo:

•••
•••
Well I didn't get it.. before I could even pay and take the test I couldn't read anything in the eye exam.. I have really bad eyesight so I can't get my permit... probably ever because my mom won't get me contacts

•••
lol....what you mean is, your to vain to get glasses? :)

•••
lol

When I was like 8-10 I got my first pair of glasses, my first day back to school didnt go very well, I got bugged and laughed at, the glasses my Mom picked out for me where kinda dorky/nerdy looking.

I told my Mom I didnt want to wear them anymore and she said if she found out I wasnt wearing my glasses should would make me wear a sign around my neck saying, " I Must Wear My Glasses " to school.

The next day I decided to take things into my own hands and scratched the lenses with a rock, lol, obviously I blamed it on my younger Sister.

In the end it didnt work, I got busted for blaming my sis and was in big trouble, the next day they took me shopping for new specs and they where worse then the first pair, lol

Mike

•••
Tippy! :lol:

Happy Birfday, GCGirl.
B-)

•••
happy birthday sorry for the eye thing..

•••
Lol Mike :)

I had glasses.. but I don't look good in them.. and my brother broke them anyways. My mom never got me a new pair.. so now I want contacts.. hehe

•••
i would rather contacts too.

•••
happy birthday

happy birthday GC:xf.love:

and regarding tippy......
lol
When I was like 8-10 I got my first pair of glasses, my first day back to school didnt go very well, I got bugged and laughed at, the glasses my Mom picked out for me where kinda dorky/nerdy looking.

I told my Mom I didnt want to wear them anymore and she said if she found out I wasnt wearing my glasses should would make me wear a sign around my neck saying, " I Must Wear My Glasses " to school.

The next day I decided to take things into my own hands and scratched the lenses with a rock, lol, obviously I blamed it on my younger Sister.

In the end it didnt work, I got busted for blaming my sis and was in big trouble, the next day they took me shopping for new specs and they where worse then the first pair, lol

Mike

Thas has got to be the funniest thing I ever hard:lol: . Luckily i got 20/10. and hopefully never ever going to get glasses:) Unless i am sitting 12 Hrs straight at PC:tri:

•••
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I have glasses for reading. Don't know where they are though :hehe:

•••
•••
what a birthday bash :lala: missed the cake and beers:lol:

one up for all the speckies!!!

•••
happy birthday! my birthday in 9 days!

•••
Happy birthday Cass...
Don't worry, I'm sure it will work out for you with your driving test. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back