Dynadot

FREE [Handshake] HNS Airdrop to Namepros Users

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To help Namepros users get hold of their first Handshake name I would like to airdrop 1 HNS per user to any existing Namepros users (no new accounts) who reply below before 23:59 on 5th Feb (UTC).

If you're not familiar, Handshake is a decentralized alternative to existing Certificate Authorities and naming systems. You can learn more on the official website or on Handypedia.

In order to get a Handshake name you need to start an auction, and you may require more than 1 HNS to win a popular name. That said many auctions can be won for 0 HNS. Make sure you read up on the auction process beforehand.

I am not affiliated with the project, just a user interested in promoting awareness.

To claim 1 HNS please post your wallet address as a reply below. Do not add any other text so I can easily see the addresses.

You can get a wallet address via Bobwallet or Namebase.

To keep this thread clean any general questions should be posted to the Handshake domains thread.

HNS will be sent on the 6th February. Only available to first 500 users. This will only be sent once so please ensure your wallet address is correct.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hs1qddqa3qq254r067c4zp576tyg0uza04hlryupf3
IS WRONG

here is the correct address, sorry, I just registered and it was the first wallet address for receiving popping up, but it was only for transfers as I now realised

CORRECT ONE
hs1q5mjxr9mvz5gz0d8tqgcjxx9jd4che4kg507jf5

Last edited:
•••
I sent wrong address too.
My correct is:
hs1qzk3k8j84wnadz73qjvevgzldwk4z2d3v4ryhdu

Last edited:
•••
hs1qtd69yug9y8anhrm2hfsf0dmazekefzyy9n3az0

•••
Still a couple of hours left. I will add a bit of grace time so you can submit your address up until I send airdrop in the next 24 hours.

•••
Thanks everyone. Closed for now but may do another in future.

I have sent 2 HNS to all the valid addresses.

Make sure you look at Handypedia before you bid on any desirable names.

Last edited:
•••
I didn't receive anything.

•••
•••
If you have a Namebase account it may take up to 20 block confirmations to become spendable (about 4 hours).

But you can put your address into the explorer above to confirm the transaction is coming.
Huge thank you!

•••
It seems I messed up. :/ Weirdly enogh the wallet address I copy/paste'd from NameBase didn’t work out to be associated with my NB account? (But it was the one they assigned me, when clicking ‘Wallet adress’ in Dashboard. :/)

•••
If anyone would still be willing to send me a HNS, I would be deeply grateful. Thank you.

hs1q6d6zy6e0wfgscums73dp02ayq0yjkxxmu9tghh

•••
If anyone would still be willing to send me a HNS, I would be deeply grateful. Thank you.

hs1q6d6zy6e0wfgscums73dp02ayq0yjkxxmu9tghh
Have you checked your Namebase account? The addresses are generally single use so even if it has changed you should have the 2 HNS in your wallet.

•••
•••
Have you checked your Namebase account? The addresses are generally single use so even if it has changed you should have the 2 HNS in your wallet.

I did, and (sadly) no HNS. (No available balance at all.)
This seems so odd. (I guess I give up, for now.)

•••
I did, and (sadly) no HNS. (No available balance at all.)
This seems so odd. (I guess I give up, for now.)
Sent another 2 HNS to the new address so have another look tomorrow.

•••
It worked! Yay!! (This time the airdrop was indeed successful.)
Thank you once again, for your generosity.

[Now I just have to get a hold of someone at NameBase to find out what happened to the first 2 HNS.]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back