Hallo

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmarvin

New Member
Impact
0
I'd like to say hello everyone. My name is Sean, I am the owner of Cross Industries.

A little about me:

I enjoy working out, working on computers & technology, games, and music. Aside from work, I enjoy free time. Although, one of my major hobbies, and my favorite goal in life is my company.

A little about my company:

Cross Industries was setup January of 2008. It was registered July 2009. Currently offers the following, but is not limited to: computer repair, web hosting (shared, reseller), vps plans, network installations.

Why did I come here?

Just looking for discussions, tips, and maybe try to increase my client-base. Hoping to get a few clients from here.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Sean welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hello, Nice to meet you :wave:
 
0
•••
Glad you could make it and good luck with your company!
 
0
•••
Hi Sean, welcome to forum.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back