Dynadot

priced HairExtension.co.za - Hugely Profitable Niche, Rare & in-demand Domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

This is a rare find.

As many of you already know, the hair extension niche is huge and it's a rapidly growing market.

This domain is not one I would normally sell on the re-seller market and would normally develop this domain into a high quality dropship webstore or sell the domain to an end user. Unfortunately I need to get some funds in urgently so I'm putting this up for sale on NP, ideally for a quick sale.

If you have the time and skills, I would suggest buying this domain and developing it into a dropship webstore (plenty of quality drop shippers in this niche that can give you excellent low pricing) The market for this sort of product in South Africa is huge, the online competition is not that strong. If you know what you are doing you can dominate the South African market and easily become the leading brand in this niche.

Anyway, thats my blah blah blah

Domain name:

HairExtension.co.za (exact match keyword)

Price:
$1299

Will consider reasonable offers.

Payment via Paypal or Bitcoin

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back