IT.COM

ccTLD Had an offer for my LL .PE domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jdab

Jamie DąbrowieckiTop Member
Impact
I got a random e-mail from a self-proclaimed "ccTLD investor" about my LL.pe domain name. I had not listed it for sale anywhere, nor is it really in use (I just use it as a personal URL shortener), so I guess the buyer just did a WHOIS search on some names he/she wanted.

I won't list the domain for search engine reasons, but it's my initials (Jamie Dabrowiecki is my name) dot pe.

The buyer initially offered me €400 (~$450). I've never really sold any domains properly before, but wanted more, mainly due to the fact I just had to pay a $250 renewal fee (long story). I countered for $1,600 to gage his interest and he came back with €450...

Would you suggest his offer is fair for the name? If so, I won't bother selling as it's got more personal value to me.

Not a great negotiator as never done it before, so I hope you guys don't mind me asking for your thoughts :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Getting more offers coming in, weird.

•••
The offer you got of $450 is too low.
I have checked some data on .PE and came to conclusion that somewhere between $1500-$2000 would be fair price for your domain.

•••
Last offer I got was $600. Still holding out for $1,600.

•••
Last offer I got was $600. Still holding out for $1,600.
$1500 is fair. I think you'll get it, Good Luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back