Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HACZ.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domainerfella

DN.DOMAINSTop Member
Impact
882
It is first time I am asking for an appraisal here. Thank you. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I remember seeing this name for sale some years ago on ebay.. I didn't snap it up, but I did like it somewhat.
That being said, I would say it's worth low to mid xxx, depending on how motivated the buyer is. An enduser who is into Hacks..may spend more, maybe low x,xxx. I think Houzz.com sold for high, but that is not common..
 
2
•••
Good points: Short, catchy, memorable, good for a hacking site.

Weak points: Hacking isn't consumer orientated, so no big advertising spend in this sector.
 
1
•••
It is first time I am asking for an appraisal here. Thank you. :)
On my experience, if you are dealing with the right person it should go for 4 figures ($x,xxx) well, best regards.
 
0
•••
up.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back