Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain hack.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

emathison

New Member
Impact
0
I own the domain `hack.us` and was wondering what you guys think of its value undeveloped and developed. I've received numerous inquiries from tech security firms looking to acquire it for war game servers to test the strength of their security software. The highest offer has been in the low 4 figure area. Should I sell or do you think it's possible to get a higher figure for it?

Thank you,
-Eric Mathison
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
mid-high $xxx
 
0
•••
high $xxx, low $xxxx (right end user.....)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Nice appraisals...however, the "appraisal" is what someone would pay.

Reseller, not more than $100-200 imo.
 
0
•••
low - mid $xxx imo very nice name
 
0
•••
Wse:$160 Retail: $750 Nice one. .us works here for use stated.

OT: Insanity's avatar. Nice one.
:lol: :tu:
 
0
•••
:gn:-, I would say this domain name would be worth somewhere in the mid $xxx. Good luck!
 
0
•••
I will have to disagree with everybody and say low to mid $xx. The extension is not too good and even the strongest keywords that you might think would bring in high prices dont in the .us extension.
 
0
•••
.edu, it's meant to be read as "Hack Us" like the domain implies... I think you're wrong with your opinion due to the fact that there are a ton of internet security firms with servers set-up specifically for hackers to try and break into -- showing the strength of the firm's security software. the US in hack.us is meant to be pronounced as `uzh` not `yew es` - thanks for your opinions everyone
 
0
•••
wow i never saw it as Hack Us

i say mid $xxx
 
0
•••
Originally posted by emathison
.edu, it's meant to be read as "Hack Us" like the domain implies... I think you're wrong with your opinion due to the fact that there are a ton of internet security firms with servers set-up specifically for hackers to try and break into -- showing the strength of the firm's security software. the US in hack.us is meant to be pronounced as `uzh` not `yew es` - thanks for your opinions everyone


If you say so. Good luck :)
 
0
•••
I'd take low $x.xxx :)
 
0
•••
Re: hack.us

Originally posted by emathison
The highest offer has been in the low 4 figure area.
If you already received a 4 figure offer it seems obvious to me that you can get at least that much.
To the right end user low to mid xxxx in my opinion.
If I needed the money I'd take low xxxx, as dax said, but if you want to sit on it for some time, you can probably get much more.
It probably receives some traffic, why don't you put some affiliate links on it and make some money while you wait for the best buyer?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
high $xx wholesale -- One of the best .us names... yet, a .us name...
 
0
•••
Minimum $1000

There IS a market for good .US names.
 
0
•••
nice one. quite some time since I tried to register that one.. but someone, you, already got it... :)
mid to high $xxx
 
0
•••
High $xxx.A perfect name although it's .us.
 
0
•••
i would have sold @ 4 figures!

reseller > up to $500

wholesale > $,$$$ potential

.us has a better market than some here........realize!
 
0
•••
high $xxxx
 
0
•••
i think .us works only with certain terms. in this case, there's no connection so it hurts the value. i'm guessing a low to mid $xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back