Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello guys

Can you appraise the domain mentioned in the title?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Spanish word for "graphic". I wouldn't be that confident with this one, but good luck

•••
Spanish word for "graphic". I wouldn't be that confident with this one, but good luck
Thanks for your advice,jhm,its Spainish and italian as well as Portuguese and Japanese

as an adjective ,it means graphic and Noun which means Graph.

These are both taken com.co/elgrafi.co/disenografi.co/desinografico.co/graficos.co/while grafico.co is liquid up to 200USD per year

Top sites like elgrafico.com/elgrafico.com.ar/com.mx

nearly 80 plus extensions taken already

Last edited:
•••
I like it, value is speculative as it's a hack. But if it were mine, I'd price it at $5k. Could be worth more to the right company.

•••
I like it, value is speculative as it's a hack. But if it were mine, I'd price it at $5k. Could be worth more to the right company.
Thanks your good advice,enterscope,as you know ,hack domains like magnifi*co,magneti*co ,Tecni*co… are both sold or got several ten offers in the past,btw,electri*co sold last month,they are both Spanish or Italian.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back