Impact
Hello guys ,hope you all doing well!

please help to appraise this name Amel*ie

100+ amelie taken

Thanks

Vane

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks nice. but you need to go outbound or wait for the long term. Wish you Luck.

•••
Hello,

Rare reported sales for this extension, 14 sales in almost 12 years with the last one 2 years ago!

You need to outbound this kind of domains, may be someone could see the value or it will be a long hold.

A high xxx to low xxxx is a fair price IMO but it can go higher. Also, most the previous sales were on Sedo, that's a hint.

Good luck!

•••
Hello,

Rare reported sales for this extension, 14 sales in almost 12 years with the last one 2 years ago!

You need to outbound this kind of domains, may be someone could see the value or it will be a long hold.

A high xxx to low xxxx is a fair price IMO but it can go higher. Also, most the previous sales were on Sedo, that's a hint.

Good luck!
Thanks for your good advice ,DN fuel ,all i wanna say is nearly almost English words .ie hacks are taken and so many ccTlds hacks taken as well that tells us there is demand on the market,as you said there are not so many .ie domain sales reported at namebio, let me put it in this way ,.Markets extension even is not listed at namebio check lists ,howere, i have sold some .markets extensions in the past and one of them is to Facebook,whats more ,the other fact are more sales traded at dan.com ,therefore, namebio cant grap these data, anyway, thanks once again!

Last edited:
•••
Looks nice. but you need to go outbound or wait for the long term. Wish you Luck.
Thanks for your advice,ravidesai,i will hold it for some time

•••
Thanks for your good advice ,DN fuel ,all i wanna say is nearly almost English words .ie hacks are taken and so many ccTlds hacks taken as well that tells us there is demand on the market,as you said there are not so many .ie domain sales reported at namebio, let me put it in this way ,.Markets extension even is not listed at namebio check lists ,howere, i have sold some .markets extensions in the past and one of them is to Facebook,whats more ,the other fact are more sales traded at dan.com ,therefore, namebio cant grap these data, anyway, thanks once again!

Sure, Name bio doesn't have it all, that's a fact! To be realistic, the major part of domain sales is not even reported or talked about.

You know, we usually need a reference point but that doesn't mean it's accurate or mandatory.

I personally believe that you can make amazing deals outside the scope of "usual or expected" price range if you've the marketing & negotiation skills needed.

Once again, wish you luck!

•••
•••
Try some outbound (LinkedIn and the likes). Hope you find an "Amelie" out there that appreciates it

•••
•••
Try some outbound (LinkedIn and the likes). Hope you find an "Amelie" out there that appreciates it
Yeah,thanks for your advice,jmh,i will do it.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back