domain hac//ks[)gg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hgbf

Established Member
Impact
What would you say ha//cks\/\d0/t\/gg is worth?

The .gg TLD is popular in the gaming community, and "h/ a//c/ks" is the most common word for cheats. It has been registered for only a few months, and the main uses would be for cheat/hack developers or resellers to use as a sales platform (or similar).

Thankful for any responses :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bumping this. I'd be thankful for any responses and estimations :)

•••
•••
Not seeing any value with the .gg
Yes, "hacks" is a great word. But this looks like a domainer/speculator domain. My guess is an auction might get you good money, but thats about it.

•••
Not seeing any value with the .gg
Yes, "hacks" is a great word. But this looks like a domainer/speculator domain. My guess is an auction might get you good money, but thats about it.
Thanks! How much do you think I can expect (with a bit of luck) in an auction or directly to the end-user? I'm quite new to this, so I still have a lot to learn.

•••
Bump. Looking for a few more opinions.

•••
•••
Bumping. Hoping to get to know the range.

•••
It's hard to appraise a .gg domain. I think it may have some value, but it's an untrodden path and no one can say for sure.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back