domain Habitude.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi Pros,

Please appraise the name Habitude.net

The other extensions regd on this name are - com / org / biz / co.uk / de / be / fr / in / co.in / info.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Habitude" is a TM term. It's also highly unlikely that the .com owner will buy a .net and personally i'm not a fan of .net

So, imho, i don't think you can get a lot from it. Best to let it go and move on. But that's just me.

•••
HABITUDE -
TM Field - (Furniture, Mirrors,),27 (Carpets, Linoleum, Wall and Floor Coverings (non textile))
TM Status:
REGISTERED

So as long we are not touching that Furniture field, we are safe!!

1 more applied TM Field - (Education, Amusement, Entertainment, Reproduction),44 (Medical services; veterinary services; hygienic and beauty care for human beings or animals)
TM Status:
SUSPENSION INQUIRY - MAILED.

So there is No Problemo using this name for biz purpose.

Cheers!

•••
Just an FYI. Try uspto.gov and trademarkia.com and you'll see a lot of TMs

I've had domains like this before, a .org or .net that are taken in all other extensions but I always end up dropping them. I'm sorry for being so pessimistic on this one, I just want to share my experience.

Anyway, good luck with your domains. I hope you can prove me wrong :)

•••
Thanks for those links @NamePrime, but they also showing the same status that i have mentioned in my earlier reply!! (1 is TMd for Furniture/Textile related & 1 more is Suspended!!)

So as I told, as long we are not doing biz with similar niche, WE ARE SAFE to use this name!

The rest that u have seen are Plural - Habitudes.

Thanks Mate...hopefully this name goes unbeaten!! :)

Cheers!

•••
Habitude means habit in French.
As such I don't see a lot of upside in this name, or a clear commercial purpose.
Unless it's used as a brandable, then care must be taken not to infringe on existing TMs.

I'd like to hear about your personal reasoning here, what made you register this domain.

•••
Hi @sdsinc,

Thanks for that info n feedback.
I regd this name thinking that this could be a brand name for Personality Development / SelfHelf kinda institutes.

Cheers!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back