NameSilo

domain h

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimborobo

New Member
Impact
0
h
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What are virgin feet? Are we in some kind of fetish territory with this one?
 
0
•••
I offered $100 and I think that's the most you'll get. It was registered in 2007 and then dropped which is probabely when you got it.
 
0
•••
H
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I got into selling my used socks on ebay for good money and thought hey I could make a living out of this.

Now that is a fantastic idea....shame though, I dont think my photo would have the same impact!

:(
 
0
•••
You should check out some of the auctions on eBay. It's insane how much they go for. It was a great source of money for awhile, but it also gets old fast. There's gay guys out there with foot fetishes too remember! :) They need dirty shoes too! lol
I'll sweeten my offer a bit with an old pair of shoes and a few pair of worn socks. Should fetch a "load" on eBay :lol:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back