Dynadot

H^H^H^Hello world

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

thrifter

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone. I have owned many domain names, and stupidly let many good ones go. I've also sold a few and am holding a few good ones like:

- zerotosuperhero.com
- rsspbrry.com
- buddhadiet.com
- selfexperiments.com

Look forward to learning more about domaining from you all.

My personal website is jasoncomely.com if you'd like to know a bit more about me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
g'day & welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello Jason .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

I've let quite a few good ones go over the years before I was a domainer! It hurts thinking about them! lol

Anyhow .. hope the only names that leave your portfolio in the future are due to sales! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone. I have owned many domain names, and stupidly let many good ones go. I've also sold a few and am holding a few good ones like:

- zerotosuperhero.com
- rsspbrry.com
- buddhadiet.com
- selfexperiments.com

Look forward to learning more about domaining from you all.

My personal website is jasoncomely.com if you'd like to know a bit more about me.
Sounds like you made a mistake in let many good ones go". Are you doing something differently now so you don't make that mistake? I'd really like to know what that is so I can learn from your mistake. By the way, I believe that the mistakes I have made in life (which are many) were just me doing the best I knew at the time.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back