Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Gym!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
629
Im going to the gym for the first time on saturday, for an 'introductory session'.... (im going with my best mate, of course! ;)) then hopefully after that ill become a regular there =)

Anyone else go to the gym here, or has done?

Ive been thinking of doing it for ages, i finally got round to actually going! :cy:

Of course, to make up for the stress, im going to a huge party after, so i doubt ill be on NP till sunday morning.... actually, i doubt ill make it through the front door! =p
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yeh i started the gym quite a while back, at first it was a bit nervous because of all these bodybuilder guys walkin around in tight underwear lol...but once youv been going for a good few months you can really feel the difference and notice it! I sort have got addicted to it though and spend a lot of time there (because they have sky you can watch some of the footy games there for free haha) I do a good long workout and then relax in the pool or something. I am sure you will love it, after a while it becomes second nature and instead of heading to Mc'd's you will be going straight to the gym! :P
 
0
•••
believe it or not, i goto the gym every other day in the am. from 8am-10am I bench 180 :) not a lot... but if you would see me... you would like wtf... lol ;)

I love going to the gym...

You'll have fun if you like to sweat ;)
 
0
•••
Another incentive to go the gym is if it is a mixed gym because theres always some fine chicks there, and theyll most prob ask you for some help on how to work a machine or help with weights or whatever... which is always a good excuse to get talkin to them lol
 
0
•••
BuLLDoG said:
Another incentive to go the gym is if it is a mixed gym because theres always some fine chicks there, and theyll most prob ask you for some help on how to work a machine or help with weights or whatever... which is always a good excuse to get talkin to them lol


True that ;)
 
0
•••
I never headed to McDonalds anyways... yuk! :p

Im currently 6"1' and im just under 9 stone, so im hoping to get a bit of muscle on myself ^^
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
I never headed to McDonalds anyways... yuk! :p

Im currently 6"1' and im just under 9 stone, so im hoping to get a bit of muscle on myself ^^

hehe, im around 6'6, and i weight 135 pounds... thats not a lot of weight for someone my size ;)
 
0
•••
:bah: if only I could take my laptop! lol
 
0
•••
Scott said:
:bah: if only I could take my laptop! lol

LOL good one... ;)
 
0
•••
I just work out sometimes.... I should go there though.
 
0
•••
Scott said:
:bah: if only I could take my laptop! lol

Just get a wireless satellite one, and unplug one of the machines, and pretend you are using it, but plug in your laptop instead ;)
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
Just get a wireless satellite one, and unplug one of the machines, and pretend you are using it, but plug in your laptop instead ;)

:bingo: sounds like a plan!
 
0
•••
I go about 2-3 times a week only took it up when i stopped smoking and it helped a great deal.

We have mixed saunas here which are exellent when you have finished to relax and mingle :p
 
0
•••
axilant said:
im around 6'6, and i weight 135 pounds... thats not a lot of weight for someone my size ;)

Geez... you better stop exercising and sweating so much, or there will be nothing left of you. :D
 
0
•••
Get pumped!

ST
 
0
•••
-db- said:
Geez... you better stop exercising and sweating so much, or there will be nothing left of you. :D

I can eat 2 21 cut pizza's ;) LOL

I can eat more than most people...

I take a 3 mile walk EVERY morning with my dogs :P
I walk up and down steps all the time... lol
I take another walk in the afternoon some time with girlfriend...

I go fishing a lot, i might be on here a lot but when im not, im pretty active...
 
0
•••
Yep, I go to the gym four days a week. I do an intense hour or two or strength training (benching, squatting, cleaning, dead-lifting, etc.) and then depending on the weather go for a short jog (about a mile). My diet probably reverses the effect of anything I do in the gym, but I enjoy it...

Tom
 
0
•••
I dont have enough time to do more than a couple of hours a week, im busy enough as it is :p
 
0
•••
I'm at the gym EVERYDAY, and I run a mile in the morning.

I'm 180 and 6 foot. But I'm kind of muscular, I max out around 245lbs on bench.
 
0
•••
i wanna go to the gym just cant be botherd 2 actully go up there and join any one know a virtual gym :p
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back