Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

EHGdomains

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.com extension is plus, however there are plenty of forums around, so finding a webmaster willing to start a new forum can be challenging at times. Very old similar sales data is not reflective of current situation in thi case. Wholesale value may be high xx.

•••
A timely topic! I just did a Namebio search and was surprised that GunControl only sold once in the database (in 2015 OneMillionMomsForGunControl in org sold for $115). GoValue (which suggests a bit over $900 for your domain name btw) don't have any more guncontrol comparators. I don't see this probably as easily selling, and some who wanted to set up a forum might go with org or possibly net or even online, but would agree with @Namehomes of high $$ (or lowish $$$) as likely sales price for your name. Of course if just the right end user came along it could fetch much more. Good luck with it!

•••
Thanks MetBob. It is an issue that I have been following for a while. I might develop myself too get more involved. I agree with your appraisal. Cheers

•••
•••
Nice domain...i like it....

•••
There are plenty of forums for gun owners, on the other hand gun control groups are probably fewer.
The problem is who is going to pay for a domain name for a non-profit cause, unless it's an organization with financial backing. But then they would quite probably register the .org.

The plural version of your name is registered so it's the most obvious end user. But again, are they willing to even pay anything. Most of the time forums are hobbyist level and barely monetized.

•••
The plural version of your name is developed but has no traffic to speak of. That should be your biggest clue about what your name is worth.

If you spend time mailing, or contacting GC groups through social media you might find a buyer. Good luck.

•••
I have GunResponsibility and NationalGunControl

Get lots of offers

•••
•••
Where do you park marijuanadomain?
currently at Sedo, but I put them to all the major platforms.

the dot org is a well established site

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back