IT.COM

domain GuitarLessons.mobi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Around 100,000 exact searches for "Guitar Lessons" on Google keyword tool.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably not worth much b/c the extension doesn't really fit.

•••
$0 due to the extension.

•••
$0 due to the extension.

sorry but going to have to agree with this guy ^

well i'd say $0 - regfee
has good stats on estibot but .mobi is very weak

•••
Great keywords, but just doesn't make sense with the extension.

Brad

•••
I think the ".mobi is weak" thing is overrated. I'm not selling it anyways. Iv'e developed it into a video site. It can still go to the top easily with the .mobi extention and strong backlinks.

For example, GuitarLessons.net has only around 150 backlinks and it is on the top of the 2nd page for "guitar lessons". That couldn't be strong backlinks alone. It must also be due to the domain name.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that goes with domain names. Enough people see it and get used to it and they'll like the name.

•••
.mobi is killing the value of the domain name.

•••
I think the ".mobi is weak" thing is overrated. I'm not selling it anyways. Iv'e developed it into a video site. It can still go to the top easily with the .mobi extention and strong backlinks.

I have to agree with the others posts that the terms does not really fit the extension. .mobi for sure could have a bright future and more developed sites using .mobi will only support this so good luck with your project.

For example, GuitarLessons.net has only around 150 backlinks and it is on the top of the 2nd page for "guitar lessons". That couldn't be strong backlinks alone. It must also be due to the domain name.

I agree that the domain it self is important - well NamePros is all about the importance of good domains :) - however you will be surprised how important content is. Many successful websites do not use domains only consisting of generic terms.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back