IT.COM

discuss Guessing compre.com in this week auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chacha Wixard

Established Member
Impact
Compre.com is in auction with DynaDot for expiring domain. Compre means bought in Spanish? This domain has been sold before for $2000 and now is expiring.

What will the winning price be? I dont think it is someone testing the water. Current already $900

I guess over $2000 ... $2750

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Good evening,

'Compre' is Spanish and means 'I bought'. However, the verb is 'Comprar' i.e. to buy/purchase

And I should know as I have:

www. GoComprar.com as part of my little Spanish portfolio. Maybe whoever buys this domain name would also like to buy mine too!!!

•••
A while back I was involved in a Dynadot auction that the high bidder won at $2,xxx, they failed to make payment, then Dynadot sent me a reminder to pay within 24 hours, I had moved on, and ignored it. A few weeks later I won it in snapnames auction for $6xx.

The name you mentioned above is being bid up based on its back links, close to $5K now.

•••
•••
Mr. @Reddstagg

In Spanish, it is not the same compre (buy) that compré (I bought) so your statement is not correct.

Compre = Buy
Comprar = To buy
Cómpralo = Buy it
Compré = I bought

¡Vamos compre! = Come on, buy!
¡Compre ya! = Buy now!
Compre un iPhone = Buy an iPhone

GoComprar.com is really undesirable, a domain consisting of two words from different languages. Too bad the truth.

However, send us your portfolio of domains in Spanish to [email protected], we may be interested in buying one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back