Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Guess on values?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hccdist

Established Member
Impact
0
Any idea about the value of these, thanks.

3ale.com
allaboutcorn.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
allaboutcorn.com -> $xx
 
0
•••
Thanks Eseller.
 
0
•••
HI

Sorry I don't see much value in those names... So reg fee..

Tom
 
0
•••
ezimedia said:
HI

Sorry I don't see much value in those names... So reg fee..

Tom


Have to follow Tom on this one, sorry dude

Best of luck

ak
 
0
•••
I was curious do either one of you ( ezimedia or phantom4444) look at Alexa stats when you give an appraisal? Just wondering if that comes into play at all. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back