NameSilo

Guess It!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
okay, here we go!

this is an interactive quiz where everyone can post answers. this is how it's played: i'll ask a question [it can be a simple question, a pic, a songtext or anything! be a little creative hehe], then you guys can post your answers. the first one who answers right asks the next question!

maybe sometime we will play this game with NP§'s for making it more interesting, but now we will start without.

so here the first question, just a simple one to start:

who the hell is that?

fire.jpg

have fun!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i never knew who's that *going to your homepage to find out*

•••
•••
i know i know it's shirlay manson from garbage

•••
infatuatedbitch, you are right! sorry alissa, too late :|

bitch, you can ask the next question!

•••
Originally posted by koffee
bitch, you can ask the next question!
:lol:

•••
•••
didn't you use that pic for one your heat layout?

•••
looks like layla isn't online anymore.... layla where are you?

•••
yeah ;) it was called 'feel the heat' - i love this pic, maybe because red and orange are my favourite colors ;)

•••
if infatuated bitch isn't online anymore, can you post another question, peter???

•••
okay.. now it's getting more difficult!

again.. who the hell is that?

red.jpg

i'll give you a hint: she's a singer of a band, like shirley manson lol

•••
i don't recognize her.... but i'll take a chance.... is she from tlc or miss teeq.... i bet i'm wrong, but i don't care....

•••
nope - sorry ;) but you are in the right music category - the band's style is black music! ..more defined: hip hop and rap. but she mostly only sings the chorus'

•••
•••
•••
nope! missy doesn't sing in a band, does she? lol

•••
I meant to say Kimberley Locke

•••
•••
who's it? send me a pm, please? i wanna know

•••
okay now i'll give you a great hint: the bands very first popular song was called

THINGS I'VE SEEN

•••
spooks!! i was about to say that!! really!! but i forgot the name of the band!!!

•••
you are right! woohoo! you can ask the next question!

•••
goody. i'll make a new thread

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back