NameSilo

.us GuaranteedRetirementAccount.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

MobiMaven

Established Member
Impact
12
This is an idea that has been gaining traction with the recent stock market decline. There is no telling whether any laws will be passed to create these accounts, but if so, I thought the .us extension fit pretty well, as the GRA's would be a quasi-governmental program. I'm not a .us investor, so I'd appreciate any thoughts any of you have. I still have a few days to delete and get my money back. Thanks in advance.

Jeff
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say high to mid $XXX, maybe low $XXXX
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back