Dynadot

.info Grrillas Guest List for the All .Info Bash

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Wanted to present these, but not in need of appraisals. Outside of the extraordinary .info names, who knows what .infos are worth at whse this month? They couldn't be lower than reg fee, and hopefully one or two will make it out of Peoria and onto the net. Comment if so inclined, but not necessary. The party is the thing. Time to pop one open. Ahh... Me better. :hehe:

3/4char-acronym/abbrev:

4co.info (So, you wanna know about that company, huh?)
4K9.info (bow-wow)
4Meds.info (have 4Med.info, now I'm covered. Whew.. Thank God!)
4Mrs.info (So ya gettin married and you want some advice? Listen to me carefully. Stay single and go back to the...
4Miss.info site)
4rd.info (Weather Channel? Yeah, in my dreams.)
le1.info ("the one" in French masculine form. Oh, I feel so... so very manly tonight because, I am le->1<-. Yes, me. Not you. Me!)

Single/Compound

Biospace.info (with the human genome project, biology stepped up and now plays w/ the big boys- physics and astronomy. Man will the stock rise on this one, after that hideous looking reptilian being takes his first step out of a space ship!)
Particulars.info (As in "details", but w/ sophistication. A sure sign that there is trouble, here.)

Personal Services:

AccountBalance.info (Why is there always a "-" in front of mine?)
YourIQ.info G136M (Do yourself a favor. You don't really want to know.)
GetQuote.info 182 G1.4M (H~ll! If I want some quote information, I'm not gonna get it from an info site. I'm a .commer all the way.)

Information-"Branders"/proactive sell (aka "Droppers" or "Droppings"):

Artifaqs.info
CitrusFruits.info 2,823 G160M
NewTrends.info
ScenicRoute.info 532
TrialOffer.info
DataSite.info
HowSite.info
WhySite.info
Whybot.info

Long, lacking aesthetically, but good keyword search combos

hostyourwebsite.info OV 44,821
myownwebsite.info OV 156,585 (yikes! Am I ever gonna get rich w/ this stupid term!)
mutuellesante.info FrOV 50M+ (I didn't know that any term got searched 50,000 times/month in France.)
websitecreation.info OV 28,839

For Fun: (Let's not forget to have some- especially the kind that money can't buy!)

4MM.info (My initials. Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.) ).
HeyThere.info (Yes?)
Paybacks.info (Watch out A~~hole!)
SpinFishing.info (What I should be doing instead of hanging around the computer, looking for drops and clever things to say about names all day long.)
StrangeStuff.info 562 (A subject very near and dear to my heart. Couldn't you tell? Har. Har.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your creative registering streak continues... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back